Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloweenie



So as I mentioned earlier.. I am still out at Indy ScreamPark. I absolutely love it. I'm on the makeup team so I was testing out some bruising techniques on a very eager 6 year old. I think they turned out quite nicely. The last picture is an after shot when i got home from work, with some lovely dirtyness going on and some bloody splatters. I'm supposed to have a House of 1000 corpses look going on without being "dead". We've had some really good nights since we opened 3 weeks ago. I look the looks of pure terror, and watching full grown men pick up their kids and hightail it outta there. The best was a girl yelling that "I just peed on myself", or the teenage girls wearing adult diapers because they knew they would get so scared. Ah the life of a haunt actor. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

any good at zombie makeup? I'd love to have you do mine for the Zombie Walk!