The rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Twenty films you've seen that will always stick with you. List the twenty you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes.
Tag some of your friends, including me, because I'm interested in seeing what films my friends choose.
1. Labyrinth- because me and katy and olivia shoving stuff down our pants and dancing like david bowie
2. House- The horror movie, all because of betsy
3. Repo- watched it all the time in my apartment with jenny while playing pogs
4. Across the Universe- trea got me a deluxe edition for christmas. <3
5. Night of the Living dead- got me so into zombies that i got a NOTLD tattoo
6. Nightmare on Elm Street- bunching them all into the same movie because freddy was my horror hero growing up
7. Childs Play- scared me to death for years and years
8. Drop Dead Gorgeous- Help Hank! Help! Hello! lmao
9. Twilight- Me and Trea's first movie we saw together
10. Benjamin Button- first movie i saw with trea on a "date"
11. Batman Dark Knight- heath ledger is a badass
12. Knocked up- i got pink eye cuz he farted on my pillow. lmao... watched it for like 2 days straight
13. Not Another Teen Movie- omg.. good charlotte.
14. Scary Movie- first "bad" movie i saw
15. An American Tail- watched it sooooo much as a kid.
16. LotR Return of the King- Lotr party at betsys
17. Lion King- because i choked on ice while watching it in theatres
18. Rose Red- fist stephen king movie i watched all the way through in one sitting
19. Slc Punk- watched it so much with patti i can quote any part of it
20. Pet Semetary- I cried so hard when the little boy got hit..