Monday, November 22, 2010

Over a month! Really?!

Has it honestly been over a month since my last blog post?! Wow. Time sure is flying I guess. The thing is, I don't feel like I'm as busy as I am, and I don't feel like time flies this quickly.

Well, to catch up I guess, the haunted house is over, and has been for a while. I still feel the effects of it from time to time, when I try to sing high notes or scream my voice cuts out a little bit. Other than that my vocal chords recovered with little damage. The extra money was nice to have too. I was able to save it up for Christmas gifts!

Speaking of Christmas, since Black Friday is right around the corner (this Friday to be exact), I been making out list after list. This is going to be my first year that I go Black Friday shopping and get majority of my shopping done before December. And with that money I saved back, it's going to be a pretty decent Christmas from me. Much like the year I worked at Sallie Mae, and was able to get cool stuff for everyone.

Other than all of that, well I just been spending my time working away at schoolwork, and relaxing at home with Trea and everybody. I guess I don't really have much to say, but I have a feeling that the holidays will bring more interesting news.

No comments: